Red Phone Booth - Miami, FL
Red Phone Booth is a 1920’s style speakeasy in modern-day times, looking for skilled, friendly and enthusiastic General Manager to join the newest location in Miami, FL.
We are incredibly proud of the incredible team we have built at our newest location!
We are looking for a bright, motivated industry professional to take the reins as we move on to open the next location!
This General Manager position will report directly to our Operating Partner. You will be responsible for running day-to-day activities at your store and ensure that our personnel and our product continue to exceed each guest’s expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive sales
- Monitor training levels and provide Team Members with the appropriate training where needed. Ensuring on-going training for all team members and comprehensively training new team members.
- Execute all systems on a daily basis to ensure a clean, organized venue, that is able to deliver the highest quality with best-in-class service.
- Operate in accordance with established performance and profit expectations set by corporate.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members to perform to their highest level.
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a unit.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating management by example.
- Recruit and hire hourly staff (FOH & BOH) in accordance to guiding principles set by our culture
- Communicate effectively with staff, marketing, and Director of Operations. To maintain 5 star review status.
- Assist Marketing Director with execution of marketing plans.
- Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives.
- Be the champion of our culture: set out to fellowship with your staff and community such that we deliver memorable experiences for each and every guest.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description
Qualifications and Skills:
- Required MINIMUM 3 years in Restaurant Management
- Understanding of FOH and BOH operations
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to understand P&L and Inventory Statements
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- PTO Time
- Cell Phone (for work purposes)
- Computer (for work purposes)
- Restaurant Management: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- ServSafe (Preferred)
Full Time or Part Time: Full-time